Thursday 9 August 2007

Public Service Announcement

Dear men of the world,

Why must you insist on wearing so much cologne? Yes I'm talking to you! (not you you're fine) ok ok so I might not mean every single one of you but some of you- wifffy! I mean the fact that I posted my letters when YOU did I can still smell your cologne 20 mins later that is saying something. you almost knocked me out!
tell me why you do it guys... are you masking heinous BO that not even extra strength deoderant can cover? I meet you in queues, on public transport and in cafes and I don't know how to tell you without hurting your feelings.
please help me out by wearing some so you smell yummy but don't leave me gagging in your wake.

Love Maudrey xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

v.true

Anthony said...

I wrote about this recently... people in general have no idea about how bad they smell. Im so conscious of it, I go to extra lengths to ensure I dont smell like rotten eggs or feet! LOL.