Tuesday 14 August 2007

P.S.

Did anyone read the M magazine bit in Sundays Age? With the Kath and Kim Couture article? I loved loved loved it cos I sort of never consciously realised that by dressing Kath or Kim in a certain brand of clothing they were giving masses of negative publicity to that brand. The best part of the article is this bit

"And then there are the trends in evening wear, which any watcher of the Logies or the Brownlow would recognise, a sort of bare-all look that can only be described as Zoo magazine chic. "There's a shop I love, because it's so nude," Stuckey laughs. "I can't use it. I can't put those clothes on Gina. Who's not 22. And needs to wear a bra. But I love to look. It's a shop called Gasp. And every time you look at their window display, you understand why it's called that."

lololololololololololololololololol. Zoo magazine chic. There is SO much of that around! And its heaven is Gasp.

I am so pleased that there are other more important people around who are enjoying making fun of these people even more than I am!

2 comments:

Anthony said...

Muahahahahahaha!!
It is sooooo true.

Gala Darling said...

OOH! I randomly found your blog searching for reviews on 'Lagerfeld Confidential', & I'm in Melbourne too! With a fashion blog no less! Eee! Did you enjoy the movie? I have a major crush on Mr. L., he is the best. xx