Thursday 30 August 2007

water'll they think of next?

Ok so to start with let me apologise for the title worthy of a joke from my dad- i couldn't resist

Now thats out of the way...

Water is something I obsess about all the time. Mostly because its always an issue here. At the moment we have water restrictions and I am constantly turning off taps and yelling at my friends when they rinse plates and let the water run whilst they turn and pick the next one up! haha I don't think I will ever be able to not be concerned about wasting water- its been drilled into my psyche for all eternity.

The other reason for me posting about water is that it seriously is the cure for any malady under the sun. I don't know how many times a good chug of water has cured a headache or cleared my skin beautifully for an exciting night coming up. It seems like Miss Zoe and I are forever telling our wiener friends with headaches and bad skin and puffy eyes to drink more water and then they can look as radiant as we do but they never pay attention!

Style starts with glossy hair & clear skin and its only a sip away!

1 comment:

The Redheaded Bandit said...

ha, ha, ha! by the way i hrt that pic!!!!