Wednesday 23 May 2007

Best Jeans Ever

Ahhhh. Wednesday.

Well the good news is I can pick up my dress tomorrow! And then I will take photos to show you all. The bad news is I am one day into my 4 day working week. And my legs hurt. But they hurt cos I ran one WHOLE kilometer yesterday. This is a major breakthrough for me, usually I make it to about 200 meters and practically collapse. But I actually enjoyed my run yesterday, so I think this signals a new era- I am now a Runner.

But on to more important things- who didn't love the Chanel Resort? This is my favourite:
Awesome jeans. I want them. Casual, slouchy, yet flattering. I wonder how long it will take for this style to filter down to my level of affordability? Or even to Chanel in Melbourne- I noticed yesterday they have the black sequin hotpants in the window..... sigh.

Also if you went to Miss Louise yesterday looking for a bag when I got there at 12.45 all they had left was shiny tacky shoes... the cream of the crop long gone. But their new store sounds good- they've needed it for a while.

Also, buy wool tights from Target- they are truly warm, BUT check which way round they are before you put them on- cos one side has 2 seams which I think is meant to be at the back, to cover the excess bottomy bits there. Otherwise you will spend a day wondering why these tights seem to be tighter on one side than the other.... its uncomfortable when you spend all morning walking the city streets. I know this from experience.

No comments: