Wednesday 9 May 2007

Blogs look better with pictures

But I cant be bothered to find any. Plus I'm at work, and I think I'm getting a cold, so I dont have the devious secrecy needed to search for good pics AND write a post AND check my email AND msn people AND look at Vogues Top Ten Best Dressed (special edition) AND pretend to be so busy working I couldnt POSSIBLY get up to answer the phone. So no pictures, alright?

I've neglected the blog lately cos no one is reading it (except, of course, for the lovely Kat) and I am in a fashion/shopping slump, and also when I get a chance to post I can never think of anything to say.

Also its near the end of semester so I technically have so much work to do (although that should mean i should be writing HEAPS of posts to avoid homework) I feel sort of guilty doing anything else.

But enough excuses!! Check out our bands myspace- yes, despite all previous hatreds/misgivings about myspace, our band has one- its myspace.com/flamingobabyband and have a look at my meez!!! I should export her to here as well, but havent quite worked that out yet. I just love her outfit. I was never a fan of pink and red but she wears it so well!! also I really covet rainbow legwarmers now.

Am on a spending freeze in order to get some funds together to go on a serious shopping spree, in conjunction with selling all my crap clothes and de-cluttering my life in order to expand my belongings and wardrobe with stunning, awesomely wonderful "pieces" that I want to wear ALL. THE .TIME as opposed to wearing this cheap junky stuff and catching sight of myself in a window and realising I look cheap and junky and a bit stupid.

I will keep you posted. Also look out for my stuff on ebay!! Going cheap!!

No comments: