Thursday 10 May 2007

Come back!

Letters to Marc Jacobs is over. I'm sad! I really liked her letters, and emi even sent me an email once, so I feel touched by greatness (in the blog world) and I like that she spells her name with a little "e", and generally think its a great idea to write letters to someone publicly
If I was to blatantly steal her idea, I'd write letters to Prince

Or Carine Roitfeld- cos if she wrote back she'd have something awesome to say.

Plus who else looks this good in leopard print AND red shoes? Or Karl, but he is a bit too fashion full on for me (treading a fine line here between him and Carine) and intimidating. So maybe Tom Ford (again, treading that line) actually that sounds quite cool "Letters to Tom Ford". In honour of Letters To Marc Jacobs passing, here is my first version:

Dear Tom,

When will you come back? Ads in magazines havent been the same since you left. I miss the glamour!

I think my cold has gone, or is at least being hammered by all the vitamin c i've had in the last 24 hours. I'm reading Street- a bday present from Maud, and its SO AWESOME. Its inspired me so much i am wearing long boots to work for the first time ever today cos I couldnt bear to wear something less than totally amazing. And, no-one has noticed, which just goes to show that me being scared of someone making a comment on me wearing them (I work with all boys, you see) was completely unfounded.

I didnt like you're fragrance. I do like Julia Restoin-Roitfeld though, so I dont mind so much about the smell.

Love Zoe

No comments: