Wednesday 30 May 2007

Miffed! or not...

This is my new alarm clock. I can see you all going "Miffy! I remember Miffy! Awesome!" But before your excitement peaks there, let me share this with you- Miffy's alarm music is Under The Sea from The Little Mermaid. Isnt that the best surprise!? I can tell you, when I got Miffy home with some batteries and worked out how to set the alarm I laughed uncontrollably and very loudly for about 10 minutes.

Also- I finally got my dress back from the alterationers- and its awesome!! Not if only it wasn't 10 degrees I could wear it! I had to buy a belt to belt it with, which is ok cos I didnt have a tan coloured belt anyway.

And tonight I am going to see Paris j'taime, so I can report back on how it is tomorrow.

AND!!! I've made $95 on ebay so I can BUY SOMETHING NEW. Quality not quantity! Maybe I'll dye my hair....... or save more and buy something totally awesomely fabulous. Or buy fish. I want some fish, teeny tiny fluoro ones- not as pets but more as something nice to look at. Decoration. I'll still feed them though! Dead fish do not a nice decor make.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Zoe.

Would you be able to tell me where you got this Miffy clock? I assume you're in Melbourne from the blog name. I've only found a Sydney shop that stocks it.

If you could e-mail me the details at cam@mcc.id.au that'd be appreciated!

Thanks,

Cameron

Anonymous said...

hey miss zoe

could you tell me you got your alarm clock please :)
thankyou

coudl you email me the details louise_smile_02@hotmail.co.uk

louise.

Unknown said...

sorry, me too -
my daughter loves miffy but having hard time finding stuff (other than ebay), was this an internet shop order???