Friday 25 May 2007

scarlett fever...not


Here is yet another example of how annoying Scarlett Johannsen is. Why is she in this pic? Stella is standing in FRONT of her probably hoping she will hide how awful Scarlett looks in her design while Scarlett seems to have grabbed her hand at the last second grrr I just wish that she would stop letting her stylist dress her. For a while there she was doing fine picking out her own wardrobe and now she seems to have stumbled back into her old habits. I have faith in you Scarlett but I don't know how many more photos like this I can stand!



Liv Tyler on the other hand looks stunning here. What a wicked dress (racer back) the material is great and I love that it shows some leg! and not to mention the gorgeous hair and accessories! snaps to you Liv! one of us should wear this for our first gig I reckon!

No comments: