Thursday 31 May 2007

The Book of Glory


This is the stunning cover of a birthday present I received last night from one of my dearest friends- I think the best thing about this is that she had no idea I'd embarked on a vintage shopping stint recently, but her 6th friendship sense came through!

The cover is fabric, and the tag comes off and is attached with a blue ribbon. Its a stunning book and has descriptions of all vintage designers (whether still going or sadly closed) and also a HUGE directory of good vintage shops all over the world. They are interspersed with stunning pictures of lovely fabrics and great fashion illustrations.

Thats the second fantastic fashion book I've received this birthday, and my bookshelf is starting to look very chic. Of course this aesthetic is only enhanced by the addition of Alarm Clock Miffy.

No comments: