Friday 25 May 2007

Right now I'm...

Wearing- a certain CLEAR headband

Reading- Funeral in Berlin by Len Deighton might as well read about it if I can’t be there

Listening to on High Rotation- Lior and Architecture in Helsinki

Watching- Ugly Betty , Heroes, Greys and Biggest Loser- i love them all equally

Dreaming of- a time when uni will be OVER

Doing- typing blog instead of working while using peripheral vision to full advantage to spot boss coming in door before he spots me not working
hahahahaha its funny that I don’t need to change this at all from yours zoe!

Wish I was doing- Idly shopping for lovely things of any nature before bunking down in a cosy cafe with ZOE to gossip and knit scarves and read fashion magazines OR similar scenario but in more exotic location ie Cairns/Paris DITTTTTTTTTO!!!!!

No comments: