Thursday 10 May 2007

Shamelessly pinched....

I'm sorry, I stole this from a great blog called Ashcan Rantings (she likes Prince too!!! go there and check out her bedroom walls- I'm so jealous) and so here are my answers (maud, yours must follow, ok?)

1. PICK OUT A SCAR YOU HAVE, AND EXPLAIN HOW YOU GOT IT
Long scar on foot- from dropping a rusty wire gate on it barefoot in high school- no tetanus thankfully.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
Posters- Vivienne Westwood, Prince, Guy Bourdin, the Tutu exhibition a few years ago, a white fluffy halo, and a red heart shaped lamp.

3. WHAT DOES YOUR PHONE LOOK LIKE.
Pink motorola. It looks schmick but its really pretty annoying. I want my old phone back....

4. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
Right now, Prince, but also today, Rufus Wainwright, Holly Golightly, Blondie, The Audreys, and Karl Lagerfelds cd

5. WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT DESKTOP PICTURE?
A black mercedes benz SLK convertible. My favourite car.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
For my accounting exam to be over and passed, and for all laybys to be paid off so I can wear the stuff!!

7. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GAY MARRIAGE?
Yeah- I think ANYONE should be able to get married if they want to


8. WHAT TIME WERE YOU BORN?
12.30 i think. could have been my brother though

9. ARE YOUR PARENTS STILL TOGETHER?
yep

10. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
Prince. I said that before. whoops.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED OF THE DARK?
only when home by myself overnight. then every sound is someone breaking in.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
my course co-ordinator- though he doesnt know it- for causing me to have a mini meltdown about my enrolment


13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOGNE / PERFUME?
Narciso Rodriguez- me in scent formation. Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb is second. And CK Obsession is a all time favourite.


14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOUR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
hmm. dark hair, usually. and interesting eyes. any colour, as long as its unusual.


15. DO YOU LIKE PAIN KILLERS?
only when they work. (herron- take note- you SUCK)


16. ARE YOU TOO SHY TO ASK SOMEONE OUT?
no but heart rate goes through the ROOF


17. FAVE PIZZA TOPPING?
pesto parmesan rocket on a thin base made by nicholas


18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
anything??...... the above pizza. Chocolate self saucing pudding. Nicks tomato pasta sauce. Uncle Johns mums lasagne. Lamb ragout.

19. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU MADE MAD?
I made mad.....i dont know. I think I annoy my housemates a fair bit sometimes, but only BECAUSE THEY ANNOY ME FIRST. ahhaha my boss, when i dropped his laptop. whoops.


20. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
nicholas. hopefully others (unrequited)!!

Now copy and paste and fill in!!

1 comment:

molly said...

YESSS!!! Fellow Prince fan! I'm so happy and excited. I love your blog, and I will link you immediately!