Monday 21 May 2007

.............. Of The Day

Item of the Day- high waisted short-shorts/hotpants in Cue. The were a slightly sparkly black/grey wool. Definitely high waisted, but with so little actual "short" there would definitely be bottom hanging out. So good with tights though, I'm imagining, if you had the occasion to wear it.

News of the Day- last accounting lecture ever!! EVER!! Now only one tute and the dreaded exam and I'm done. And I'd better bloody pass or there will be HELL to PAY.

Boys Item of the Day- a dark purple with cream cuffs and collar Sisley jumper that my dad grew too jubby for and so I passed it onto Nick, who at first was all "ew, thats a GIRLS jumper" but I convinced him it was a MANS jumper, he wore it to work, then recieved so many complements on it that he has worn it EVERY DAY since then. hahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha.

I am so tempted to copy and paste Mollys latest quiz and fill it in right now but I stole her last one so I feel a bit bad. This guilt will probably wear off by wednesday so stay tuned. Meanwhile I will try to find some other questions that I can then pass on to others, completing a happy circle of quiz sharing.

aaaahahahahhahahahah whoops at first i forgot to write a title for today.... and now that I have, it seems a bit crap.

Oh but PS the green tights were a WINNER.

1 comment:

molly said...

if by molly you mean me...excellent... DO IT

if not...HOW MORTIFYING!!!!!!!!!